Uncategorized

May Updates!!

Just wanted to update you guys what’s going on with the lakorns I’m subbing this coming month and so forth.

If you didn’t know already, Fai Hima and Rak Jung Aoey are both ending this week. I know I’m a little behind on RJA but as you know comedy is really hard to sub, even harder than your period lakorns. But don’t worry, it will be complete within the next week or so. I had initially planned to focus finishing up my slow projects and not take on new projects yet- (Por Krua Hua Pah & Pleng Rak Pha Puen Taek) because I don’t like carrying rocks in my pockets. When you find newer rocks, the old rocks will just be buried deep down and it’ll be hard to dig it up. I just want to put them with their other collections already. I’ve been informed that there are a couple of new lakorns airing in May that I am interesting in but I won’t announce anything until I figure out what I want to do next.

I’ve been asked regarding Rak Nee Huajai Rao Jong and I admit I was going back and forth with this lakorn whether to sub it or not. Well I made up my mind, I decided I will sub it, but when? I don’t even know. It’ll show up some day. Bussaba Puean Foon, I’ve been following on this lakorn here and there after I watched the first episode and I still don’t know. I mean it’s good. It’s your typical family drama but idk, maybe I’ll surprise you with this one.

Hmm, I think that’s all the updates that I have for you as of right now πŸ™‚ You can find regular updates on future projects.

Lakorns set to air in May that I am interested in but won’t be subbing it until I finish at least PKHP and/or PRPPT:

• Voice (Thai version) starring Andrew Gregson & Pancake Khemanit (Date TBA)–this one is an exception for obvious reasons lol
  • Kularb Gror Petch (S Kantapong & Hana Lewis) (airing May 6)
  • Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Push Puttichai & Baifern Pimchanok) (said to air after Huajai Sila)

1. Maria Rosario Ledesma says:

Thank you for taking to sub. Appreciate the hard work

2. evasioson says:

Waiting love to kill. Thank you! God bless!

3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUBBING

4. callie says:

Wow…Push. Seems it has been awhile since I’ve seen a new subbed project of his. That’s coo. Actually you decide to sub is great. I will watch them all. πŸ™‚

5. KRIS says:

Thank you so much for the updates in your future plans. I’m so grateful to your hardwork in subbing lakorns. Looking forward to your upcoming lakorn projects. More power & God bless you always.

6. Whatever you plan to sub is fine and here are my thanks !!

7. clarity says:

Su su dear!

8. enneirdajill says:

i’m looking forward to watching baifern and push’s new lakorn. i know its different from yuthakarn prab nang marn but i love both actors esp baifern because of her mature roles. hoping that you’ll sub this lakorn when it airs. im a big fan of your s. thanks for the effort!

9. Onlyu says:

I actually get your point , and loving your updates. So excited for the upcoming lakorns, especially Hanna’s. Just take your time, no pressure 😊su su na

10. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

11. Just want to say you are doing an Awesome job! Looking forward to the next few months.

12. I don’t know what to say other than a huge thanks and how grateful I am towards you, even though I don’t always say it. So thank you and I’m looking forward to you’re next work. πŸ™‚

13. Love the news. Just glad your continuing your wonderful work. I often wonder if the teams behind the lakorns (all roles) appreciate how much that the work of subbers such as yourself and Neko contribute to an international fan base for the actors, wiriters etc. I am so limited to my own language but I can now recognise the “english style” names of many Thai performers. Sincere thanks from me, I look forward to viewing them all including the ones with actors I will watch for the first time because of your choices ( while secretly excitedly waiting for the Weir ones you are considering) Have a great day! I know I often do thanks to you.

14. Agiths44 says:

Ohh that be awesome if you do voice… I love love that kind of drama 😍😍😍 Thank you πŸ™