Uncategorized

June Updates & Blah Blah Blah

Hi.

I’m trying not to do a monthly update because there’s no purpose to that but it seems like every month, something comes up and here I am writing this. Throughout the month of May, as you know, I’ve been trying to finish up old projects while juggling with the new ones but I realized it’s much harder than I thought. Life lesson, do not take on more than you can handle. Though I have 4 current projects listed, I’m more active towards 2 at the moment which is the current airing Kularb Gror Petch (is anybody watching that?) and Pleng Rak Pha Puen Taek. Even though I subbed episode 1 of Rak Nee Huajai Rao Jong but I’m on the verge of dropping that. I really really wanted to give it a go for Toni but gahh Pat is just not pulling me in. Like her scenes (sweet/cute) scenes with Toni are bearable but other scenes are meh. So if any other subbers want to and let me quote someone that commented because he/she probably got mad at me for dropping a project “steal my spotlight” (roll eyes to the moon and back and then to Thailand then to the Antarctica then back), go ahead.  Just do a favor and make sure it’s better than my subs because people like to compare- HA! But yeah that lakorn is being put on hold for the moment. Anyways, per usual, I’ll still be finishing up what I have on the list, but I am aiming to have Pleng Rak Pha Puen Taek finish before June 16!!! Why you may ask, I’ll tell you in a bit.

So new month comes new lakorns airing and some of the ones I look forward to are about to air. Whoever misses Weir onscreen, even though Patchara Montra just finished airing about a month ago, he will be back onscreen again with Poobao Indy Yayee Inter with Stephany, said to air June 16 after Monkan Bandan Rak. Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew was supposed to air at the end of May but got pushed back because apparently Huajai Sila is still happening LOL. So its airing sometimes in June. This is also on my list but might not be subbed right away. The last one is Lub Luang Jai with Great Warintorn & Diana Flipo. Going to be honest, not a fan of Diana, but seems like storyline will revolve around the antagonist my boy Masu! Like BMTPP, LLJ is also on my list but again, it might not be subbed while it’s airing until I have less current projects to deal with.

That’s all I have for the June updates. Hopefully I don’t have to update anything for July LOL. If you think my subs are slow, Summer is coming up and I don’t know about you guys but the heat makes me even lazier so that will be a major factor to have subs be release even slower, just depends. With that being said, comment below if you want me to drop RNHRJ or not. Sometimes Thippy listens to commenters hehe.

1. An55mv says:

No drop it please.. I like to see it.. I wish so much to follow this.. Please if you can.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

2. Hi there! I actually love reading updates on subbing sites because I’ve always wondered about the human(s) behind the blog: what’s going on in their life, do they enjoy the lakorns they’ve committed to subbing, etc.

I watched the trailer/teaser for Poobao Indy Yayee Inter the other day and it looks so fun. I like the pairing of Stephany and Weir so I’m looking forward to it. I haven’t seen too many Weir lakorns but he’s so silly and adorable in here. I really just hope it’s not like Mon Gaan Bandaan Rak with all of those sound effects. Thank you for picking it up!

I’m on the fence about Lub Luang Jai. When it was still filming and all we knew was the synopsis, I thought it would be a sweet romance. But seeing the trailer, it seems to be more dramatic. I love Great, not too crazy about Diana. I’ve only seen Diana in Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn and thought she was just alright. I’ll probably watch it for Masu & Bua!

Honestly, just drop Rak Nee Huajai Rao Jong! I can’t imagine having to write subtitles for something I’m not enjoying.

3. KRIS says:

Hello thippy!!!

First of all thank you for the updates.

Im a fan of Weir he is my man, lol… Any lakorn with him as long as it has eng sub, I will definitely watch it. Im so excited to see his lakorn with Steph because of its genre (Rom com). I already seen the teasers & it looks fun to watch.

With regards to Baifern lakorn, its story is so interesting so I also add that on my list. Looking forward to see it. I do not mind waiting for it.

Great’s lakorn is also interesting. It has a good plot. Masu playing Mr. Bad guy is worth seeing.

Lastly, regarding RNHRJ, I do like the lakorn simply because of the story. However, I do not mind if you decide to officially drop it since there is an alternative for this one. I can still watch my handsome Ken & lovable Janie’s version. We will wait for your final decision for this lakorn.

Thippy, what lakorns to sub is entirely yours to make. Sub what you like & drop what you dont like. Im thankful you consider our comments/opinions but I would love you to sub lakorns that makes you happy. We cant please everybody. As one of your fans, I will always respect & support your decision.

Thanks again & God bless you always.

1. Lyn says:

HI Kris I am a fan of Ken as well. Do you know where I could see RNHRJ with Ken, and subtitles? Love to know another Weir fan. I found him in Pin Anong and watched everything I can find with subtitles since. So excited to watch Thippy’s subbed Weir shows!! A great match!!

4. NF says:

I was looking forward to rak nee hua jai rao jong but that is only because I liked the old one Haha. I am very excited about Weir and Stephany so I’m not that disappointed if you decide to drop rak nee hua Jai rao Jong. I say sub what you want! Su Su

5. Lyn says:

Hi Thippy, I was looking forward to the new one but, if you don’t feel, it I’ll change my mind. I cannot imagine how much work goes into the subbing etc and to not like the show yourself……… Weir and Grate, my favourite being Wei, well what can I say? I just revisited one in my collection with Namtarn Pichukkana and wondered why no one had teamed her with Weir yet??

You sub what you like, I have been introduced to actors, performances, stories that have become favourites because of your taste. I trust you. Thank you very much!!

6. SuzieJ says:

Wow, Weir and Great lakorns both in the same month! Who isn’t excited to see these two tall, dark, and handsome men 😂❤️ If I had to choose, I would definitely want to see Lub Luang Jai since I am biased towards Great. However, this is your decision and I will definitely respect whatever you wanna do 🙂

7. Jane says:

I watched Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong with Ken and Janie, two of my favourites at the time. Once was enough for me. Soooo, IF it was up to me, I would say, let’s pass and get right to the always steamy Weir and sometimes occasionally great Great. BUT, you should sub whatever interest you. You are the one doing the hard work and putting hours in that.
    So do as please you, and we will, as ever, be thankful 😘

8. Susan says:

Thanks for the update, Thippy. I’m happy to watch whatever you sub, it’s been a real pleasure as you’ve got great translating skills. 😁

Occasionally, I’d like to treat you to a coffee or two as my sincere thanks for subbing the shows so that we non-Thais can enjoy them as much as you do! How do I do that?!?

9. Nikhila says:

Thanks Thiopy for all your hard work and effort . Definitely your choice and decision what you prefer to do. Will support you in all your decisions. Just happy to be able to watch Thai dramas thanks to you and the other dedicated subbers

10. Nettan says:

Hi, You should definitely do what you feel like, otherwise it will not be good.
    Neither for you or for us who are waiting to see the drama you translate.
    For my part, I am looking forward to see Weir and Great.

11. Bee says:

Thippy, I believe since subbing is so time consuming that it’s really up to you and I will support whatever choice you make.
    But for my two cents, I’m loving Porche’s and Sammy’s interaction but I didn’t watch the other one except for the trailer and it didn’t capture me as many of your other choices have done 🙂
    For your future projects I’m excited to see Great and Weir and I found the trailer to Sapai tko interesting so I marked those for “watch for later” 😉
    Somehow you always seem to find lakorns which catch my interest, sometimes to many so it’s hard to choose but thanks a lot

12. Hi Thippy, first of all I want to thank you for all your work, second – I really love to read your reviews, thoughts, and third I really appreciate that you give us news regarding what is going on. Best luck with everything

13. thanks

14. Periwinkle 23 says:

Thanks for the update and sub. Fighting!

15. clarity says:

Hi Thippy!

Thanks for subbing Chane and KGP. I really enjoyed that so far. As for Toni, if you feel it’s not fun, then feel happy to drop it. I want all the subbers to be happy. Anyway, su su for subbing!

16. Well, I’d say… Don’t sub something that you don’t like or doesn’t make you happy. You should have fun while subbing. As Neko said, as Viewers we have FF, but I know you have to go through all the ep, so… Do what makes you happy and not stressed.

17. agiths44 says:

Hi 👋 I think do you think you want to do and I kinda like reading your update 😊

18. Virgínia Goudinho says:

Hi Thippy, first of all, thanks for the amazing subs. I can only imagine all the work you have. About the corrents projects I’m watching PRPPT and thinking in giving a chance to KGB. Regarding the upcoming projects I haven’t seen any teasers, but I really like Weir and Great, so I hope that is good. 😁

19. Yeah! 1st to comment! (I think…)
    Just do what you have to do with RNHRJ!
    Viewer have the options to FF or stop watching but subber and timer need to sit through each and every scene till the end of it no matter if it’s good or bad! ^^’
    There’s no way to please everyone! More “su su” over to you!

p/s: Loving the new look!

20. OnlyU says:

Hi Thippy ,
    First , I appreciate your monthly updates !
    Sadly , many people don’t understand that subbing is a lot of work and time consuming. But whatever, let us forget about them LOL.
    Regarding RNH , honestly i did not watch the episode , just the teasers. It looked nice but did not really got me excited. So , i cant really comment about it. However, i would totally understand if you put it on hold.
    Regarding the upcoming projects, since I did not watch PM it has been a while i did not see Weir 😀 so am kind of excites for this one, hopefully its promising ! Also , LLJ looks really really interesting ! Looking forward for that one 🙂