Lakorns

Poobao Indy Yayee Inter

Title: Poobao Indy Yayee Inter (Indy Boyfriend Inter Darling)

Air Date: June 16 – July 26, 2019

Duration: 17 Episodes

Casts: Weir Sukollawat, Stephany Auernig

Summary: Because it’s destiny or the mission for the nation that made this Isaan police officer and a misfortunate young miss become rivals by having to pretend to be lovers. Problem arises everyday, but their bond develops every minute. Therefore not only is this mission dangerous, but love is on the line too.

TEASER 1 > CLICK

TEASER 2 > CLICK

Soundtracks:

Weir Sukollawat – Dai Sum Nee Bor

Weir Sukollawat, Nut Atiruj, Poyfai Malaipon — Dork Jarn Praharn Jai

DUE TO COPYRIGHTS, I WILL NOT UPLOAD THIS OR ANY OTHER CH7 LAKORNS TO DAILYMOTION. IF YOU CAN’T STREAM IT, YOU’RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO GO DOWNLOAD IT >> HERE

01 06/16/19 LINK
12 07/13/19 LINK
13 07/14/19 LINK
14 07/19/19 LINK
15 07/20/19 LINK
16 07/21/19 LINK
17 07/26/19 LINK

1. Thank you for subbing this lakorn. I do appreciate all your hard work. Great casting and I love the chemistry of the lead characters.

2. sam18974 says:

thank you so much for the end of this drama, as always weir is really great and sexy and I like very much the music of ost, thank you for subbing the song. Good luck for your next project

3. thank you so much for subbing this drama… i enjoyed it.. weir and Stephany acting was good..

4. Mylene says:

Thank you so much for subbing Ms. Thippy very much appreciated.,I enjoy watching Weir and Stephanie. Happy Ending😍

5. Renu says:

Tq so much for your hardwork. Love the drama

6. lu225 says:

It’s time to say goodbye. We gonna miss you, people of Coak E-Kerng.
    Thippy, thank you for your hard work, for giving us an opportunity to enjoy this lakorn and many others.
    16 episode was great and 17 was so funny. Weir and Stephany are adorable together. Hoping that they will co star again in the future.
    Mae Pong is a business woman, no doubt about it. I was in shock, when I saw all the bags with money.
    Mostly loved this lakorn. It was funny, musical, had an action scenes and a decent storyline. And a lot of Weir. With a right partner this time.

I guess many viewers loved this lakorn, it has over hundred comments.

Can’t wait for the next lakorn with Weir. I hope it’s gonna be Prao.

7. 75teddy22 says:

Yessss ! the last one ! Thanks a lot !👏👏👏

1. Elisa Salim says:

💜💜💜💜💜 thank you soooo very much Thippy.

8. 🙏 thanks a lot. I loved this lakorn, weir, and that smile of his! Again, thanks for your work and commitment.

9. Thank you once again. My love of Thai dramas began with Weir’s Pin Anong. So glad to have met a fellow fan. My most sincere thanks for this drama. I love it when he plays to humour as he has such a way of being funny. Loved this one. Warmest affection Lyn

10. thanks for subbing this drama thippy really enjoyed the drama.

11. I love this drama, thanksThippy for your hard work, Weir ‘s acting is amazing

12. Ghenny Joseph says: