Lakorns

Poobao Indy Yayee Inter

Title: Poobao Indy Yayee Inter (Indy Boyfriend Inter Darling)

Air Date: June 16 – July 26, 2019

Duration: 17 Episodes

Casts: Weir Sukollawat, Stephany Auernig

Summary: Because it’s destiny or the mission for the nation that made this Isaan police officer and a misfortunate young miss become rivals by having to pretend to be lovers. Problem arises everyday, but their bond develops every minute. Therefore not only is this mission dangerous, but love is on the line too.

TEASER 1 > CLICK

TEASER 2 > CLICK

Soundtracks:

Weir Sukollawat – Dai Sum Nee Bor

Weir Sukollawat, Nut Atiruj, Poyfai Malaipon — Dork Jarn Praharn Jai

DUE TO COPYRIGHTS, I WILL NOT UPLOAD THIS OR ANY OTHER CH7 LAKORNS TO DAILYMOTION. IF YOU CAN’T STREAM IT, YOU’RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO GO DOWNLOAD IT >> HERE

01 06/16/19 LINK
13 07/14/19 LINK
14 07/19/19 LINK
15 07/20/19 LINK
16 07/21/19 LINK
17 07/26/19 LINK

1. lu225 says:

Thank you very much for subbing.
    I still enjoy this lakorn, but I feel that 17 episodes are too much. They keep repeating the same story over and over again. This episode (15) was not as much fun as before. We see less of Chilo/Pol interaction.

Yes I agree! I dreaded so much subbing this episode.

2. Sukma says:

Thanks for your hardwork ❤❤❤

3. Sohan says:

Hey thank you so much for your hard work. I usually don’t leave any comment on websites . But for you guys i had to make an exception to thank you. 😃

4. Hani says:

Where is the other 3 episode 😭

5. lu225 says:

Love them, such an adorable couple.
    Why did she leave the mustache, why?

Poor dentist, he got threatened again.

6. Hi, just found your subtitled version of this drama on another site where people were thanking that site for the subtitles. I left a few comments but the strongly worded one referring to lack of respect in uploading others work went on hold waitng for approval but was eventually not accepted. I also received a response to where I referred to the original subbers telling me that there was “no need to exaggerate or mention the team…. for making subtitles.”

Yes. Unfortunately, its been a nonstop cycle of this habit for other people taking my subtitles and I have no control over it unless I stop subbing. The only thing I can think that is good about this is at least they are interested in my subtitles to take it from me. I think ignorance is a bliss so I’ll just stick to that.

2. watchingdramas says:

Which site are they reposting it on? Can’t we report them?

7. lu225 says:

Love this lakorn, it is so funny. Even when they should be serious, they continue to make jokes. Poor dentist with leaches.
    Love all the kissing scenes between Pol and Chilo.

8. Is there any site I can watch the full raw?

9. Ye Win says:

download file size is so big.
    how to download video with small resolution?

Unfortunately there isnt :/

1. Ye Win says:

ok

10. Jingle says:

I really love this lakorn.. I hope it will be english sub until the end.. I was stuck in episode 12.. I hope they will upload eng sub of 13-17..thank you so much this.

11. Kayla says:

I’ve watched it all but been watching yours as well Incase I didn’t understand some of the Isaan words lol. Thanks so much! Love this lakorn so don’t mind rewatching hehe.

12. Gina Lee says:

LOVE this lakorn! Weir is super cute and funny in the lakorn. Thank you Thippy for subbing this drama.

13. Elisa Salim says:

Thank you soooo much for subbing this entertaining lakorn. Realky appreciate your hard work

14. Ana Paula says:

I already watched all the episodes, now I will wait your subs to understand the fully context. But I’m kind of surprised with Weir, I always thought he was just the “handsome guy”, but not anything more. But this lakorn was a beautiful surprise! He and Stephany were really funny and they have a great chemistry together (for my surprise again).

1. Hu xia says:

Hello there, anybody here can help me to watch the episode 11 up to the final. Thanks

15. 75Teddy22 says:

Hi,  sorry for not having thank you sooner for subbing this lakorn so : THANK YOU !!!  I’m always astonished by your job ! To tell you the truth I’ve a lot of work at the present time so I’m waiting to watch it later when I’ll be on holydays, it will be my rewards after doing my job ! but  will I be patient enough to wait ! 🤔😂🤣

16. I feel like Pol’s mom is actually Jumpun and Jumpi’s mom instead. In the earlier episodes, she seem to not care for E’la’s mental health (is she not afraid of the twins actually scaring her daughter to real craziness?) and now she is going extreme to block her son from being in the election is just screaming craziness. >_< Thank you Thip!!!! Su su na!

17. Myat Pwint Htoo says:

Thank you for the ep9. Wait for your future works. Fighting!!!

18. lu225 says:

What a great episode. But it was very nerve-racking for me. With all stupid countryside superstion, I was afraid that Pol will die in the woods so close to home without being rescued. Chilo is great, the only one that has brain.
    Thank you so much for subbing. Can’t wait for the next one to be ready.
    And the mother is so stubborn. She really gets on my nerves.

I almost broke my keyboard bc the mother was so annoying lolol

1. Nancy says:

I am super glad the husband finally stood up for himself with Pol’s mom

19. Thank you so much Thippy for subbing this hilarious lakorn! I wouldn’t had been able to fully enjoy and crack up as much as I have if it wasn’t for your hard work! You may read these types of comments often but truly, thank you. I’m so appreciative of you and your dedication to keep subbing when you don’t have to. Again, thank you and thank you for your time. Lots of love to you!

20. sam18974 says:

thank you for the episode 8, this episode is my favorite so far, weir is so sad that i hug him, i don’t understand the female lead, how she can miss her ex-boyfriend that he cheats on her with her best friend ?