Lakorns

Huajai Look Phuchai

Title: Huajai Look Phuchai (A Man’s Heart/A Gentleman’s Heart)

Air Date: June 25, 2019 – August 13, 2019

Duration:Β 15 Episodes

Casts: Kem Hussawee & Now Tisanart

Summary: Nop’s (Kem Hussawee) life became entangled in a whirpool of vengeance when he found out that his mother and mother’s friend join hands to kill Nop’s father. He plans to kill his enemy but it turns out that man is Pinpak’s (Now Tisanart) father, the woman that he loves. The path of a gentleman and his last love, will he choose revenge or love in the end?

Teaser 1 | Teaser 2 | Teaser 3

11 07/30/19 LINK
12 08/5/19 LINK
13 08/6/19 LINK
14 08/12/19 LINK
15 08/13/19 LINK

1. clarity says:

Thank you dear for subbing this! Su su!

2. Selena says:

When are you posting ep 15 ?

3. Victoria says:

Episode 14! YEAH!!! THANKSGI 😍❀

4. watchingdramas says:

It finally got more interesting. I’m all caught up. Just 2 more episodes.

1. zrd13nova says:

Yezzz…ep 14 is here. Tq Thippy. I’,ve been peeking every single day to see if the last two episodes are subbed. Yayβ€¦πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

5. Victoria says:

Episode 13 is here! ThanksπŸ˜€πŸ˜˜
    The lakorn is well plotted. The casting team members are all great in their role.
    The cinematography is very good. Kudos to the director.
    I cry for the scene when Nop acknowledges his mother.
    Nop has 10 lives of him. He keeps pulling through many life and death situations.
    I can’t wait for next week, the finale.
    Thanks everyone for faithfully English subbing this lakorn. It is one of the kind, one of the best lakorns to me.

6. Victoria says:

Thanks Thippy and t😍❀he team for this wonderful lakorn.
    I literally check every two hours for the new episode every week daily.

1. Mave says:

OMG same! I literally refresh this page every now and then πŸ˜‚ Thanks so much Thippy and the team for all your hard work! ❀️

7. Mave says:

Thank you so much for subbing this lakorn! Totally hooked with this one πŸ™‚

8. Victoria says:

Thanks for episode 11 😘😍❀

9. Victoria says:

Thanks so much for episode 10. Can’t wait for the next episode. It is getting interesting.

10. Victoria says:

Thanks for episode 9.😍❀
    Can’t wait for next week.
    I put my love on hold for Nop. He has become silly goose. He should have married to Pin and then proceed to investigate the matter from then on. His aunt also made assumptions about his biological mother. Poor Pin and his mother.
    Pin, his biological mother and Nop look great as a family. Though his aunt raised him up but his life has always been hard. The alcoholic father and his so called brother have been leeching him off and never appreciated him.
    So his future will not be bright being with them either.
    One day Nop will have to kneel in front of Pin and his biological mother to ask for forgiveness.

1. watchingdramas says:

Based on your comment, I’m kind of afraid to watch it. I don’t like when the male lead is mean to female lead for most of the drama. I’m up to ep 5.

11. Victoria says:

Episode 8 is here ❀
    Thanks a lot. Much appreciated
    😍❀

12. Thank You for subbing this series πŸ™‚

13. watchingdramas says:

I love Nao. She’s so pretty. And this is the first time I see this male lead. They are so cute together. I wish their kiss scene was a little more real. I hope this drama is good overall. I have seen the first five episodes, they are alright.

14. Ahn says:

Now is so freakin pretty 😍Love her with the short hair, so cute!

1. Victoria says:

I am so grateful to the team who is doing English subtitles, everyone who makes this lakorn available for us to watch. I am on the watch constantly every week for this lakorn.
      It is such excitement when new episode is available.
      I love this lakorn. I love the lead couple and mostly the main actor is so awesome. The entire casting members are good looking, except the mistress in red dress. The plots good. There are actions, romance, suspense, sad, happiness. This lakorn is a full package.
      I am sorry for repeating myself but I am so happy.
      Thank God for you guys are here.
      Love you all. Thanks for your hard work.❀😍❀

15. Amari says:

Thank you for all your hard work! You are a blessing for us non-thai speakers because you give us the opportunity to watch lakorns and understand them even if we dont speak the language. Thank you so much!

16. Victoria says:

I am so addicted to this lakorn. The main couple is so cute and beautiful together. The actor is so so in his role and so handsome.
    Please keep doing English subtitles.
    Thanks so much and really appreciate your hard work.

1. Victoria says:

This lakorn is getting so interesting as of episode 5.
      The actor is excellent in his role, not to mention he is so good looking.
      Thank God for you making it available for us to watch this lakorn. Every scene is interesting, packed of actions, romance, fun, suspense.
      The director of this lakorn is such a high caliber.
      I am getting nervous for Nop because he is getting himself involved with those bad guys. He will be badly influenced, changed into a heartless man.
      Thanks a lot for uploading this lakorn. This is like a treat to me. I am looking forward to next episode every week. I have dropped all other lakorns to just watch this.😍🀩

17. Agiths44 says:

18. angeleyes555 says:

You never cease to amaze me! Thank you for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated!

1. Victoria says:

Episode 7 is so good. Thanks for doing the English subtitles so quickly. I was watching until 1am and so grateful for the team here.❀

19. i wait thanks

20. An55mv says:

I cant waittttt!! Thank you so much πŸ™‚

1. An55mv says:

Thank you so much! I wait for ep 2! Good choice! Thank you.. 😌😌

2. Victoria says:

This is an awesome lakorn. The main actor is outstanding in his role. He is so handsome and acts like a pro of years in this industry.
      Thank you so much for uploading and subbing this lakorn.
      😍😘

1. Victoria says:

This is the best lakorn being broadcasted on channel 7 currently. It has good looking casting members. The lead couple is beautiful together. The supporting male and female members are all look good and are good in their roles. The cinematography is also great. They are dressed nicely. The main actor should be awarded for performing his role, especially in episode 5 when he cries sitting in the house corner. Overall he tackles every scene, every aspect of his role. He is excellent!