Lakorns

Tiwa Sorn Dao

Title: Tiwa Sorn Dao

Air Date: September 29 – November 3, 2019

Duration: 16 Episodes

Casts: Puen Khanin, Chippy Sirin

Summary: A romantic adventure story between an ambitious beautiful woman and an exiled rich heir. The destiny of life made them meet on an island in the sea. Their love and bond brought them together in the midst of nature that is in conflict with the chaotic outside world.

TEASER

12 10/26/19
13 10/27/19
14 11/1/19
15 11/2/19
16 11/3/19

1. clarity says:

No worries, everything looks fine here. Keep up the good work.

1. ALisa Cobb says:

I watch it fine on my iPad it just goes back to the beginning sometimes but just try each of the sites Thippy gave us, it’s really a good drama and I can’t wait to finish watching it. Thippy thank you so much, you’re awesome, which I try to tell you always, cause you really care about us viewers and fans. Love ya, thanks

2. Sara Mohamed says:

Thippy i know you work hard but really i am so sorry but i told you before many times but really i can not watch any of your lakorn because of this new server this is the same problem with Neko if you can change the new server or back to the old one it was better than this please help me to solve this problme to can watch your lakorn you really sub 2 from the best drama wait for your answer

1. thippy says:

You said it yourself that you told me many times that you can’t watch and I got your message so there’s no need to keep telling me! You’re just going to have to wait!

3. yolanda bellon says:

Sad don,t have a laptop only a tablet so I most wait 😭😭😭

1. thippy says:

tablet can probably work too.

1. yolanda bellon says:

tablet don.t work neither of I most wat tien I Shall wait same as neko np. love your work.

4. angeleyes555 says:

Dear Thippy,
    I can’t watch any of your videos anymore, no matter what I do. I have tried disabeling adblock, nothing. This is also the case for me on Neko’s site. I don’t know how to fix this. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Thank you for all your hard work.

1. thippy says:

I’ll try to look for an alternative

1. Hi thippy I suggest you to use telegram like muse. it’s a free massager just make a channel and put video as file in it.

5. Susan McCormick says:

Thank you for episode 2, really enjoyed episode 1 the Main lead reminds me of George (Brendan Fraser) from the George of the Jungle movie ❀️

6. I can’t wait for Ep 2! Thank you Thippy for this lakorn! <3 <3

7. Emelyn says:

Thank you thippy for subbing this lakorn and also all those that you’ve subbed too. Usually I’m a silent observer but lately when I’m reading the comment in your blog and also other subber’s blog. I notice that a lot were complain that things doesn’t go exactly what they want. I just want to let you know that YES the video link work perfectly for me! And it work on mobile too. Usually there’s two windows pop up and a 25 second ads that you have to sit through and after that it play perfectly fine. And one thing I like this better than DM is that it have the function to resume from where I last watch too! Keep up the good work!

1. thippy says:

Thank you for the input! It’s nice to know what goes on as a viewer hahaha.

8. I’ am looking forward to this lakorn. Thank you very much. Really appreciate your hard work subbing these lakorn. Your awesome 😎

9. Agiths44 says:

10. Sara Mohamed says:

Thippy can you use anther server this one really does not open with me the same problem with neko as well i can not watch the episodes

1. thippy says:

even with the alt links posted?

1. An55mv returns says:

I can’t wait for ep 2! 😻😻😻😻

2. mahsuri1284 says:

@Sara Mohamed I have the same problem with this server. I’m guessing it’s the same as Neko’s Server 1 ? When at Neko, I use Server 2 since others don’t work well for me.

11. thanks for subing but how we can download it?

1. thippy says:

from my end, you can’t download it but you’ll have to wait until Kitkat update the links at her blog instead.

1. Thanks for subbing, watched 1st episode raw, just saw it subbed so much better when you know what is said! Thank you!

2. will you upload it at dailymotion??

3. Sorry but what is kitkat blog address?

2. Sara Mohamed says:

I tried all links diffrent program to open the ep but it is not work the last sever was great

12. SuzieJ says:

Yayyyy can’t wait to watch this Thippy ❀️ Thank you so much for picking it up! I can finally watch my girl Chippy 😌 The clips online so far look funny and cute!

13. thanks for choosing this.

14. Wittyassh says:

Yehey, another project.

15. Can’t wait to watch this! Thank you so much!

16. Looking forward to this! Thank you Thippy!!

17. An55mv returns says:

I’m soooooooo happy!! Thank you!! 😻😻😻😻

1. An55mv returns says:

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I re-upload the page million times waiting this!! 😻😻