Title: Sampatan Huajai (Concession of the Heart)

Air Date: April 28, 2018 – June 2, 2018

Duration: 16 Episodes

Casts: Weir Sukollawat & Thisa Varitthisa

Summary: On her way to sign a business contract, Rattawan was kidnapped along with her son by two men who took her to an island and tried to rape and kill her. However, she was saved by the owner of the island, Naboon. Both did not trust one another during her stay there but walls came down when Rattawan decides to tell Naboon her true identity. Feelings starts to develop between Naboon and Rattawan but they must restrain themselves because afterall, Rattawan is still married. All Naboon can do is be worried from afar and give her moral support. Naboon promises her that she and her son will be protected and decides to send her home to Bangkok to figure out if her suspicion of her husband, being the mastermind behind her trying to get killed was true or not. Naboon being worried for Rattawan tells his people to go stay with her to keep her company and protected, while he goes to Bangkok to perform his duty as head of Nara hotel as well. What happens when Rattawan comes face to face with her husband back in Bangkok who she believes tried to kill her. How will Rattawan and Naboon relationship be when she is still married to her husband and Naboon’s ex-wife also enters the picture? Stay tune in Sampatan Huajai.

Opening Theme Song MV

12 5/25/18 LINK
13 5/26/18 LINK
14 5/27/18 LINK
15 6/1/18 LINK
16 6/2/18 LINK

1. Huỳnh Thị Thúy Quyên says:

I really love Weir and Aum. I hope you will sun lakorn Praao. Thanks you a lot ♥️🙏

2. thank you for subbing. much appreciated.

3. Aga C says:

Finally, i just done watching watch all episodes. At first, I dislikes lead actress until i saw her acting skills is acceptable. Mandu is cute. The ending looks hurry. I want to see their baby. hehe
    Thank you for taking this drama.
    I am looking forward to watch Weir’s new dramas.
    SU SU

4. Vanessa Tanner says:

I read in your summary that Thisa was not the originally cast nang’ek. I cannot find your summary again, so can I ask you who was the originally cast nang’ek? I was not familiar with the name and I wanted to look her up for more information.

You can read my Sampatan huajai review

5. This page is posting your work. They need to be reported https://m.facebook.com/dramabyme/?tsid=0.3597390295542331&source=result

Thanks I found out already.

6. This was a great lakorn.I loved the pairing here. I couldn’t recognize the main actress in here but she was really good and very pretty. Thank u so much u r hard work.

7. Kris says:

Im a huge fan of Weir, and this drama is magnificent. It has action, comedy and romance. Totally love it. Thanks Thippy…

8. wayanime says:

9. wayanime says:

Thank you so much. Love Weir so I can’t wait to see this lakorn 🙂

10. The first episode was awesome. Got me hook so I got to marathon it. Luckily thanks to you it’s all subbed already. Thank you so much. 🙏🙏🙏

11. Izzyk says:

Thanks for the sub! This drama was so good. Weir is a great actor!

12. Weirheidi says:

thank you so much for making us to enjoy this lovely roller coaster of emotions.thanks once again

13. Maize15 says:

Yess!! Finally I can binge watch this the whole night 🙂

14. Wow, from the comment, it’s look like worthwhile lakorn to watch. Furthermore, it’s Weir. I will wait till the final so that I can marathon them.

It has ended already 😊

2. Mylene says:

Hello Ms.Thippy, Thank You Very much appreciated😍😘😉.

15. SH 15 feedback time!

That was the single most ridiculous excuse for shirtlessness I have scene in a Lakorn, and I am so grateful for it. And seriously, that’s saying a lot, because I watched Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter, where Pong somehow tore his shirt open by bumping into a table roflmao

The last 15 or so minutes of this ep were SO EPIC! The jetski riding, Naboon confronting the car speeding toward him with a freaking stick, Lak and Patai finally reuniting – everything was SO SO GOOD. Also, wtf were they thinking bringing Taksina along? I get y’all are the good guys, but come on. She is legit totally evil. Leave her to rot, please.

I cannot wait for the next ep. It looks so happy, finally! And seriously, did Weir just bite her in the butt? Maybe it was her hip. Still, dang Weir, always with the skinship!

Thank yooou as always! This is legit one of my new favorites. I’m not ready for it to end!

Always love reading your response. At first I was wondering why you were commenting on the “Hello” post instead of the lakorn tag but realized there weren’t any comment section LOL. I’ve added the comment section now so feel free to comment on their respective pages ^_^