Title: Nang Rai (Female Antagonist/Villain)

Air Date:  January 15, 2019 – March 5, 2019

Duration: 15 Episodes

Casts: Boom Kitkong, Now Tisanart, Chap Vorakorn, Maggi Apa

Summary: The love story of a superstar nang rai in the entertainment business, although she is a superstar and the mother of nang rai, her real story is very different, her love is separated by status as she is basically a princess who fell from grace. Will she be able to overcome it all and find love with rising pra’ek and the heir of a big entertainment mogul?

Summary by Tina

11 02/19/19 LINK
12 02/25/19 LINK
13 02/26/19 LINK
14 03/4/19 LINK
15 03/5/19 LINK

1. Muneeb says:

Great work thippy i agree with it

2. Thank u thippy! The last episode almost killed me😂😂 wat a miserable life, kae!! But everyone got wat they deserv at last. Full of lessons to be learnt from this lakorn. Bettr not to trust any man. Great lakorn. Thank u for the videos thippy, once again.👍

3. Help pls!The 10th episode is not working.It says that the server cannot be found

it works fine for me. are you watching from computer?

4. Nettan says:

Thank you very much for this lakorn, Thippy!

5. Ngoc Mai says:

Sorry but I cannot load from ep 10 😭😭

Can you show me what it says on your screen?

6. cristobelle56 says:

My grateful thanks to Thippy for completing this lakorn. I know you do not usually drop a project, thank goodness. Despite the long and dreary journey throughout the lakorn, I persevered, mainly for the two leads. My silent screaming and cursing is over now that the villains have gotten what they deserve especially Arthit and Pop’s parents and not forgetting Kae’s family. Best,

7. backstreetboysfan27 says:

Thanks so much Thippy :).

8. theoblivious1 says:

Thank you for subbing!

9. Jane says:

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I have to say I’m disappointed in this lakorn. The story premise was so good, and the main couple so not. No backbone Kate and her stupid Stupid romantic prince. Can you even imagine relying on him in bad times? He is pretty, and romantic, but each time it’s get tought, he let her down.

10. marta nn says:

Hello Thippy .. Thank you for subbing Nang Rai,i really enjoy it.I look forward for your next project .❤️

11. Thanks thippy for the sub. . 💐💐💐

12. Zehan says:

Waiting…last episod…

13. fengz says:

Hi Thippy,

Thank you so much for all your hardwork in subbing all the lakorns.

This is one very frustrating lakorns i’ve watched especially Kae.. Sometimes i just feel like slapping her through the screen just to put some sense into her.. LOL..

This lakorn is gonna end soon hope the ending is a good one..once again from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank you for subbing this lakorn.. 🙂

1. Onlyu says:

I totally understand your point , I had to skip this one ! Just waiting for the last episode to watch the end .

14. cikki says:

15. theoblivious1 says:

Hi Thippy,

I’m a silent lurker and have never commenedt although I’ve been watching your work. I am embarrassed of myself for staying silent so long and not giving you your flowers for all the amazing work you and other fansubbers do.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to fan subbing. We love and appreciate you so very much.

this lakorn tho….smh… so why am i so addicted?!? I keep rewatching episodes hoping i missed some common sense along the way.

I bawled when Wadee call Kae a coward cus i’ve been shouting it at my computer screen since episode 2 along with every one else. But i love that Kae quickly corrected her self, forever improving so she just pulled her self out of the running for most annoying Nang Ek.

Oh how i wish this happened 5 episodes ago. This episode was soooooo gooood, i caught myself just smiling ear to ear from all the warm and fuzzies.

Thanks again 🙂 SUSU!

Thanks!! I know what you mean about Kae…urgh this lakorn is so messed up and stupid but surprised people still watch like us lmao!

16. synapham says:

Thank you for all your hard work on this! I must say I was so excited for this drama when it first came out. I would wait and refresh your site hoping there were new episodes. The longer it went on the more frustrating it got. I am so happy you decided to finish and see it through as I cannot imagine how difficult it was to sub when so many of us had a difficult time just watching all the bad people and how slow the story was progressing.
    I’ve enjoyed your subs since I found your work a couple years ago. Thank you again for all the hard work you put in for your fans. You are truly appreciated!

I know!! I was excited for this lakorn too but the lakorn just went downhill. At least the leads are good looking people haha

1. synapham says:

Now is gorgeous! Boom is super hot… only silver lining so far of this is how good looking they are 🙂

17. gmoney says:

Thanks for all of your hard work Thippy! You’re a blessing!

And can I just say Boom is such a hottie!

18. Luanna says:

Hi Thippy ☺️☺️ U still share your subs?? I would like to translate this so much, u can please answers me 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

SORRY. No longer sharing soft subs. But you can still translate using the hard subbed videos.

1. Luanna says:

Oh so sad, u usually send me some to translate to portuguese 😭😭😭
        But its ok, i unterstand, if you change your mind please send me a email 🥰🥰🥰 however thanks for your hard work i really love your subs

19. Hello Thippy, thank you for episode 11 which I’ve just watched. Best,

Your Thoughts?

error: Content is protected !!