Title: Rabam Mek (Dancing Clouds)
Air Date: February 13, 2020 – March 20, 2020
Total Episode: 27 Episodes
Cast: Job Thuchapon & Yiwha Preeyakarn
Synopsis: Behind their sweet relationship is a love that is filled with bitterness and lies. Nulek felt her heart has been slashed when she suspects her boyfriend Mek, whom she thought was her world, is keeping something from her. Mek under the alias Warit is a “rachasee” member which literally translate to lion. He pretends to get close to Nulek only to get more information of her father Panu and his corrupted activities. And even though he got caught, breaking up with Nulek wasn’t the answer. Mek must do everything to save the life of the woman he loves from the hands of the people in the shadows even though Nulek refuses to see his face anymore.
Teaser

23 03/16/20 LINK
24 03/17/20 LINK
25 03/18/20 LINK
26 03/19/20 LINK
27 03/20/20 LINK

1. Petra says:

Hola, Thippy. I love your work. Is there a way to donate? Also, is it possible to download a few eps of this lakorn? Thanks! Love your work. Helps me relax after mind-numbing study sessions!

2. […] (OhSweetHaven) Sorn Ngao Ruk suubed by Neko Meow Meow Pom AthanSubbed byThippy (OhSweetHaven) Rabam Mek Subbed byThippy (OhSweetHaven) By Naet Sae 5 Comments Share Tweet Save Share […]

3. InIn says:

sorry for bothering you once again (seems i only write when have problems), but im having some dramas with episode 6-12.
    my problem is i come from the land of Oz (third world country south of New Guinea) where if you dont live in a major city access to internet is antiquated (for me a download speed of 256kbps) which means i can’t stream lakorn. i have to download (taking up to 3.5hrs per episode) to watch later that night.
    the servers for ep 6-12 are softsubbing which means when i download i have watermarks but no subs.
    do you have any other links for these Eps? i am getting into this lakorn but soon will have to stop as cant understand what is happening.

sorry for bothering you again, but please keep up the good work on all your projects

su-su from down under

1. thippy says:

I’m in the process of hardsubbing them. It might take about a week or so to complete them.

1. InIn says:

Wow. Thanks for such a Quick reply.
        I wasn’t sure you could help or not but please dont rush yourself on my behalf as I’m sure there are plenty of your FC waiting on your two current projects.
        I will start watching “Sampatan Huajai” and come back and check in a couple of weeks.
        Thanks again for the great job your doing and taking the time to respond

4. Mahabub Zaman says:

Brother Honestly the streaming link jetload is slow . it takes so long time to load and also frequent .

5. Episode 16 working for everyone? For me it does not work.

1. thippy says:

I checked and it’s working on my end. Sometimes it takes a while to load.

1. It is working now. Thank you. Much appreciated.

6. Deaf Lakorian says:

Seems there is an episode missing between 21 and 22 because 21 has no fire, yet the review of the last episode at the beginning of 22 shows a fire. Has me all confused. Is this correct?

1. thippy says:

there’s no episode missing. At the end of 21 there is a fire scene and a little bit further at the beginning of 22, the fire scene returns after the scene Mek & King goes and look for Pahkwan’s file

7. Yolade says:

Thank you for the subs! It seems that Episode 19 is broken.

1. thippy says:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll have it be fixed by tomorrow.

1. Yolade says:

Thank you for fixing Episode. The drama is quite intriguing.

8. Candice says:

I am usually one to watch silently without leaving a comment., but after reading your year in review I thought I will chime in and say thank you for all your hard work. I haven’t watch a lot of lakorns lately because the storylines did not look interesting enough but this one looks really good.So do a few others schedule this year. It has renews my interest in lakorns. I plan on binge watching in the near future.

9. SuzieJ says:

Yiihwa is honestly such a cutie pie! Can’t wait to see her and Dome together in Nam Pueng Kom.

10. I love it , thanks for sub , the main leads r so good

11. Thank you for your hard work <3

12. Yay, thanks dear for subbing this lakorn!

13. Kookie says:

Thanks for choosing this lakorn!! It seems really interesting!