1. watchingdramas says:

Hi Thippy. I’m excited to watch Now & Porsch again. How’s life for you now? Do you plan to do a q&a sometime?

2. Daisy says:

Wong Wien Huajai.
    I like the old version played by Weir and can’t wait for the new one. So excited! Thanks for subbing Thippy.

3. drora329 says:

4. Nikki says:

Is “talay luang” a remake of Chinese drama that is “forget you remember love” ??

1. I have no idea lol

1. Nikki says:

Hahaha πŸ˜‚ true buddy

5. ushasib says:

Dear Thippy,
    Had a wonderful 3 day binge on rahut rissaya, all possible because of your hard work and generosity with your time . Thank you

6. Tengku Raihar says:

thanks so much Thippy for the efforts U made to subs thai lakorns for us non speaking thai language . Really appreciate your hard work to the moon and back . May You be blessed with all good things always .

7. thank u for subbing the drama, i became a fan of thai drama because of people like u who are willing to sub. appreciate your hard work. great job,

8. ushasib says:

Dear Thippy,

Have started to watch Ngao Boon and Proud here. Thanks a ton for subbing the lakorns for us Non Thai speakers. I do hope that the lakorn producers and artistes know how generous you subbers are with your time and effort and what a great contribution you have in making these lovely lakorns comprehensible to international audience. Thank you once again

9. Salma Omar says:

Where can i find the drama hua jai look pachai or its already been deleted??

1. it’s been deleted by wordpress but as you can see I am trying to put everything back up so you’ll have to wait.

1. ruramohammed says:

Hello my love..I am unable to request a drama …. but a lot of sweet drama .. I hope there will be a future among your projects ..pin prai 2020

2. download it

10. Thank you for your hard and appreciate it πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

11. yolanda bellon says:

Have a Nice break you need it

12. Tess dela Cruz says:

Because of your dedication and hardwork in subbing Thai drama, I was able to understand and appreciate Thai dramas especially the comedy-romance. I have been watching Thai dramas since 2017. In fact I know more about actor and actress in thailand than in our country.

13. Gie San says:

You are doing a great job in your fast english subbing! Thank you.

14. Truly appreciate your hard work. Happy Holidays. Look forward to welcome you back. Thank you again.

15. Andy Tan says:

Have a good break Thippy,you deserve it for the hard work.Waiting for you new project Thippy and thank you a million.Love your work.

1. Jen Co says:

Have a great break subber Thippy because you deserve it. 😊 Thank you for everything. ❀️ I’ll be patiently waiting for your next project. πŸ’• I really love and appreciate your work. 😍

2. 2018suki says:

Enjoy your break, you work hard and deserve it!

16. Nikki says:

I saw this drama on YouTube …
    U may find it interesting..

17. Maria Christodoulou says:

thank you for all your efforts ..so that we can watch good lakorns..thanks again and stay healthy ..