Title: Fah Mee Tawan (Where the Sky has the Sun)
Air Date: September 14, 2020 – November 10, 2020
Total Episode: 18
Cast: Donut Phattharapon & Prapye Ramida
Synopsis: The story of a young businessman who plans to enter the company to take revenge and take everything from the father who abandoned him and his mother to live with his new wife. Including the adopted daughter who took the love from his father. He charmed his stepmother’s trust until realizing that all the bad things in the family were caused by the stepmother and her lover. And the daughter was just a victim, just like him. So he empathizes and secretly helps her until closeness turns into love. The plan to pull off the mask of the stepmother goes on with love at stake.

Promo Teaser | Teaser One | Teaser Two | Teaser Three

STBT Special: Character Introduction (I made a typo on Jeab’s character name. It’s Netsalao not Netsela.)

Soundtrack: Foon by Big Ass | Namta Payu by Kob Taxi | Because I Love You by Pam Lita

01 09/14/20 LINK
13 10/26/20
14 10/27/20
15 11/2/20
16 11/3/20
17 11/9/20
18 11/10/20

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01uQSptFoMs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=CaelynLe

As always, thanks for your hard work girl. Loving this so far!

2. Starryuniverse says:

I’m re-watching the 6 episodes while waiting for the next two episodes. Drooling over Paul’s intense gaze and interactions with Nainapha.

3. ruriko says:

i’m so grateful that there are subs for this lakorn!! thank you so much for your hardworking! we appreciate it. love you and fighting~!!

4. Hey I have just started following you after this lakorn’s release and I just wanted to say Thank you so much for all the hard work and I really appreciate you guys. Also you’re so quick to upload episode with subbing. Thank you again.

Also I wanted to ask if they do give the preview for the next episode after the episode ends? And if they do, do you know where I can find them?

1. you can check ch7HD youtube channel

5. Starryuniverse says:

Once again, Lakorn Galaxy reminded me that an episode was subbed. Thank you OSH for subbing this lakorn project. I usually don’t like revenge lakorns but this one caught my attention due to the storyline.

6. mary christodoulou says:

thank you so much for giving us to see such wonderful lakorns..

7. Will these episodes be available for download in the future? I’m loving this lakorn so much right now so I just wanted to ask. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

1. Usually Kitkat releases them on her site for download so I’m not sure when she will release them either haha

8. Thank you so much for your hard work. love uu…Su Su na

9. thank you so much for your hard work. i love this drama

10. Starryuniverse says:

Thank you for the fast subs for Ep 4!!

11. miljnte says:

thank you so much for your hardwork! i must say that while i enjoy your tweets, i keep refreshing this page too to watch the subbed episodes as fast as i could once it’s released! thank you again ❤️

12. thawtse says:

thanks for your hard sub . love na kha

13. Okay, I’m loving Mr. Donut. Such a talented actor and so young too! He is absolutely killing it in this role. Hopefully we get to see more of him in the future.

14. Starryuniverse says:

omg..i’m not ready to see jeab as nang rai…this drama came on my watch list so suddenly thanks to lakorn galaxy..LOL

15. Thippy, thank you very much for ep 2.
    I’ll see the both of them am Saturday. Now to much to work… sigh…

16. Just now come back from school hahahah now I am seeing and drama and impressed by your fast and hard work alottttt

17. Thank you Thippy! One, for choosing interesting projects. Two, for choosing ch 7 lakorns ( i love them & they’re hard to find ). Three, for subbing so fast. Prapye is so charming!!

18. when ep 2 will be post?

1. when it’s done 🙂

19. Hello,

Want to make a video on them. Can you let know where I can get scenes from? Thank u

1. paid subscription from seesantv

20. I m so happy to start this drama after so wayree these revenge full dramas are more interesting to watch I really appreciate you for subbing this

21. The Dark Angel says:

Hii thippy thank you soooooo much for subbing this but I have a request for you. Can you put a video quality option of 240p or 360 p tooo please i have a minimum data amount and watching this itself my data wil be finished it would be nice if you put a video quality option. I am just saying this it your decision if you see this please reply your opinion please thank you i will be waiting

1. Hi. I can totally relate to data usgage but unfortunately 480 is the least I can go down to

1. The Dark Angel says:

First of all thank you for replying and 480p is enough can u put 480p resolution ??

2. the only server that is 480 resolution is the first server

3. The Dark Angel says:

Which server is that and if possible can you put that server too in the upcoming lakorns

4. if you look at each episode posted, there will be three server. It’s the first one (netu)

5. The Dark Angel says:

Kkk thank u soo much for your help and again thank you for your hardwork

22. Thank you for the first episode; you’re really very fast.
    I’ll watch after my work is done…
    Thanks a lot.

23. thanks for you na kha

24. ch7 came through with those revenge lakorns lol their new gen is also quite eye candy! I can’t wait for this one, thank you so much for subbing it ❤

25. luannasou says: