Title: Rahut Rissaya (Love Code)
Air Date:  November 16, 2020 – January 25, 2020
Total Episode: 17
Cast: Bank Artit, Pinkploy Paparwadee, Great Sapol, Praew Chermawee
Synopsis: When the young heiress of a millionaire loses everything, including the murder of her parents and great wealth to her aunt and cousin, the reclamation and revenge began. By having a businessman who is the love interest of her cousin be a chess piece in this game. She used secret documents to expose his father’s evil deeds a compulsive tool. But intimacy leads to love. Before she was able to appreciate his love and knows how to forgive, everything was almost too late.

Teaser One | Teaser Two

13 12/28/20 LINK
14 12/29/20 LINK
15 01/18/21 LINK
16 01/19/21 LINK
17 01/25/21

1. drora329 says:

thank you for this lakoren this so interesting

2. Jamie sofoifa says:

Thank you so much! Your hard work is appreciated! A big fan from Canada. Without you I couldn’t watch. I’m really enjoying this one:)

3. vidyamuttu says:

4. Aimee Her says:

Finally back in my thai drama mode and I’m in love with this lakorn! Thanks for the hard work, Thippy!!!

5. ushasib says:

Dear Thippy,
    Came back today to lakorn land after a gap of 6 weeks and started with Rahut Rissaya. The first episode didn’t disappoint ..looking forward to catching up with the remaining subbed ones quickly. Thank you for subbing this interesting drama for us. Stay blessed😊

6. Hi Thippy, would it be possible for mystream be back also, the audio quality there is better. Its okay if not possible. Thank you as always for the hard work, 🙂

7. arfeen bajwa says:

Love your Hard Work Thippy 🙂 Su Su Sister Recpect from Pakistan xD

8. how many days you need to translate each ep ?

1. usually if there isn’t much dialogues, it takes about a day but because this lakorn has over 1500 lines, it takes over a day and on top of that, I have my own outside schedule of subbing as well. So it all depends on mys chedule and the episode itself.

1. Lolo Masinga says:

No matter how long it takes, we wait patiently. Very grateful for all the work you do. Thank you!

2. Sukma says:

It’s okay, we will wait patiently and very gratefull for everything you have done.
        Enjoy your time and enjoy your life too. Kepp safe and stay healthy

3. layla says:

i really appreciate you for your work after i couldnt see epi 9 and 10 i thought you stpped love you

2. Can anyone pls tell me, so no one except Nat knows that leads are legally married? Everyone thinks that they just live together? So they try to kick her out without knowing she has a right to live in the house?

1. I think so lol

9. I’ve not begun the Lakorn yet. I’m waiting for the ending.
    Too lazy, and too busy, to wait for the next and next episode.
    You’re amazing as always.
    God Bless You and your Team.
    Thanks all of you.

10. MaiChoua Xiong says:

Thank you so much!!!!! We appreciate you ❤️

11. Thank you again.

12. One again and as always’ thank you very much for your work.

13. Thank you very much for the opportunity to watch this good lakorn with eng subs 🤍 You are a diamond!

14. mary christodoulou says:

thank you so much..i like this lakorn a lot..this couple is so adorable..i really really want to thank you for your hard..please take care

15. Thanks for subbing this, Thippy! I really enjoyed the original, and so I’ve been looking forward to this one.

I really like what they’ve done so far in modifying and updating the story. The characters feel more fleshed out, and the story feels fresh.

16. Thank you for all your time in subbing these lakorns for us. Many blessings for you.

17. Hello Thippy..Thank for your hard works to subbing this lakorn..I’m your new fans here..

18. Hello, thank u for ur hardwork thippy. Enjoying this lakorn. Waiting for the episode 2 for english sub. God bless & keep safe!

19. i’m unable to load the drama, is this happening for anyone else?

20. Was waiting for this drama for a long time. Thanks a heap for subbing this. BTW, in the drama, are the main leads married?

1. No none of them are married

21. Vidushi says:

Waiting for the 1st episode to get subbed …. You the best subber ever thippy …. I appreciate your work😁😁

22. Hello, Thippy.

This is my first time to leave a comment. I just wanted know where I can download the original video file.

I am a Korean girl who loves lakorns.
    Not too long ago, I made my mum to watch Love Destiny and my mum really loved it and shed said she wants to try other lakorns.

Unluckily, in Korea, only 3 or 4 lakorns with Korean sub were officially aired by one of the Korean broadcasting company.
    (Now, this broadcasting company does not have any plan for the new lakorns, which is really sad.)

So, for the lakorns excepting those which were aired, I wanted to sub the lakorn in Korean just for my mum. I could find the original video file from ‘channel 3’ and ‘one 31’. However, I cannot find the original video file for the lakorns from ‘channel 7’.

I would be really happy if I can download the original video file.

If you have the original video file, Is it possible to get the file from you? I am willing to pay if I need to!

Thank you!

1. mostly people (fans) who have the original videos are the ones that paid subscription. Mostly from seesan.tv The quality there is good 🙂

1. Thank you!!☺️

23. Candice says:

Looks good. Added it to my watch list.

1. giannachoi says:

thank you so much for subbing these lakorns…patiently waiting for future episodes…and I just love Bank Artit in this one…he is not so boyish anymore…

24. clarity says:

Su su na

25. Hi Thippy, i’m Annie Cat, subber from Vietnam. I’m planning to sub this lakorn into Vietnamese too. If you don’t mind, can you give me your sub file that you finished? Pls reply me. Thanks!

1. Hello. I’m sorry, I no longer share subs with anybody now. Sorry for any inconvenience 🙁

1. Actually, I used to ask for your files from Chuồn Chuồn Cánh Sen. For examples: Jao Sao Chang Yon, Lub Luang Jai, Nang Rai. Rabam Mek. And now I want to talk to you directly. Anyway, glad to receive your reply :))