These are the projects I look forward to subbing or has took my interest to sub in the near future! Most of these projects are by my personal choice of the actor/actress follow by storyline. *SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME! & I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS SO STOP REQUESTING!

Finished Airing

UPDATED October 13, 2019

1. SuzieJ says:

Hey Thippy, the teaser for Tiwa Sorn Dao just came out and I was wondering if you would be able to sub it please? The teaser is seriously so freaking cute! It reminds me of a fairy tale 😊 Hopefully you like it just as much as I did!

2. Renu says:

Tq so much. So happy that you chose Prao and Yodrak Nakrob.Tq in advance

3. evasioson says:

Hi Tippy, I hope that the next project that you sub is lub luang jai ( Great and Diana ). I think this lakorn is interesting. Looking forward this lakorn. Thank You and God Bless You.

4. Thank u so much. So many choice so little time. …Thank u again u r hard work. I m so happy that Fah Fahk Rak made it on u r list. Mint is a great actress and Toey is getting better too. He looks hot in his new lakorn… wink wink. Anyway, than u again.

5. Are you going to subtitle Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (2019) ?? I hope you do! Thnx

6. angeleyes555 says:

YES! FINALLY!!! Someone who is willing to sub Praao!!! YAY!!! You rock Thippy!!!
    Been waiting for years, I can wait a little longer. Thank you so so so so much!

7. KRIS says:

Hello…
    I would like to express my gratitude for this updated list. Excited & Looking forward to watch them very soon.

8. SuzieJ says:

Hey Thippy, I had a question. Can I post the eng sub teaser of Lub Luang Jai on my ig and can I credit you in the post for it? If you don’t want me posting it, that is fine with me 🙂 I just wanted to get permission before I posted any of your work.

1. SuzieJ says:

My ig is @thaidramaonline in case you wanted to know 🙂

Go ahead 😁

1. SuzieJ says:

Thank you !

9. Pretty Polly says:

I’m so excited for Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew. Is this the next one after the current projects? or are other series ahead of it.

10. SuzieJ says:

Hey Thippy, I was wondering if you knew anyone who was considering subbing Great Warintorn and Diana Flipo’s new lakorn that will be airing in the next slot called Lub Luang Jai? Bua, Masu, and Whan are gonna be in it too 🙂 Thank in advance!

Hi! Actually I was interested (Masu 💕) eventhough hes gonna play an ass lol. I dont have it down on my list bc as you can see I’m so booked right now. Do you know exact date or when it’s close to airing?

1. SuzieJ says:

They are currently airing the BTS/Interview episodes right now so I have a feeling it will be in the next slot. None of the currently airing lakorns at Ch3 are even halfway done so there might be like a month or so left. I hope you get to sub this one after you’re done with your current projects! I really appreciate it if you do end up subbing it 🙂 I’ve been waiting to see Great since he’s my favorite lol BTW, the teaser for the lakorn just came out. Here’s a link! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3-8UIlPiW/?igshid=1927ojqi3t3hf

teaser looks good and I also subbed the teaser above! Seems like I’ll be more interested in his storyline than our leads haha

1. SuzieJ says:

Omg Thippy!!! I love you so much right now loool even more so than usual ❤️✊ Thank you so much for subbing the teaser and adding this lakorn to your most likely list 😊

2. Sukma says:

Hi thippy, I’m excited for your future project, especially weir lakorn, thank you very much for your hardwork ❤❤
            One more thing I’m curious about, Can you give me some info, is weir really dating bella??

11. Ying says:

Hi, first of all.. thank you for all your hard work and translating these lakorns for all Thai Lakorn fans. Just a quick question, do you by chance know if anyone will be translating Bow and Mik’s lakorn Mon Garn Bandan Ruk? Thank you!

Neko is but since her main site has been “evicted” shes slowly trying to get everything back to normal

12. ALob91 says:

After I saw the trailer of Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew, I can’t wait to watch it.

13. Can i desturb please sub revive to kill its a nice also i love you sub i love thai drama .

14. Onlyu says:

Revive to kill made it to the maybe list !!! Wohoooo 😍😍

15. KRIS says:

Im keeping tabs about your future subbing plans & Im so happy you add Mint lakorn in your most likely list. Been a fan of her eversince I saw the lakorn Cubic.

Pardon for asking, regarding rak nee huajai rao jong. Are you still planning to sub it? I did not see it in your list. Is it safe to assume that you change your mind & drop it? Will wait for your response about it soon. Regardless of your decision about that lakorn, I will understand & respect that.

Thank you so much for subbing lakorns & God bless you always.

I actually don’t know yet regarding RNHRJ…I haven’t had the time to watch in full episodes yet but right now, it’s leaning towards the drop option. (Not feeling nangek LOL)

1. KRIS says:

thank you for the heads up. Noted with thanks.

16. Jemea Nso says:

please can you sub /dok kaeo kalong/ thank you soo much

17. Hi Thippy! I wish you sub Hua Jai Sila too. 🙏 Thankyou and Godbless❤️

1. Shashini Galmangoda says:

Muse is already subbing that one, check justanothermuse.com

18. shreya says:

Dear thippy
    Can u plzzzz sub princess hours in thai plzzzzz

1. Shashini Galmangoda says:

It’s already been subbed… not sure who the original subber is, so I don’t wanna mention any links cause that’ll discredit the original subber. I say you google the lakorn to find english subs

Ingfa has subbed it already. Try searching for her name on Facebook

19. Sara Mohamed says:

looking for it really looks great can‘t wait

20. Tipu says:

Could you please sub Huajai Sila. Justanothermuse.com is subbing it but it’s not available in some countries. So could you please please please sub it.

1. Dear Thippy,

Could you please sub Tang Parn Kammathep (2015) with Poh Natthawut & Preem Ranida?? I saw the raw episodes on CH3 Youtube channel & I really love it. But I couldn’t find the subbed version anywhere. Please please please sub this lakorn. Thank you 💓

I believe TPK has been subbed by TASSK on Facebook. You can check with them and join their group