These are the projects I look forward to subbing or has took my interest to sub in the near future! Most of these projects are by my personal choice of the actor/actress follow by storyline. *SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME! & I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS SO STOP REQUESTING!

Finished Airing

UPDATED October 13, 2019

1. When you start to traslate Tiwa sorn dao? I can’t wait, thank you so much <3

2. Hi tiwa sorn dao is airing. https://www.ch3thailand.com/news/scoop/17683

3. Alia Nadira says:

Hi, Thippy! Will you be Likhit Haeng Jan? Also, thank you for your hard work and really appreciate it 🙂

1. Diyaa says:

I am discovering puen from likit haeng jan.. (hope somebody subs it..)and am glad that you pick his next project 😘 su su thippy 🤗🤗

1. nurul says:

you can watch likit haeng jan in facebook, please search 1fanthailakorn. but this is slow subbed due to the subbers is still studying. i hope it helps^_^

4. oksana12975 says:

Hello, Thippy, do you have any other lakorn with Michael Pattaradet in your plans?

1. thippy says:

he doesnt have any new upcoming lakorns after this series but in future depending on his actress, I will take into cinsideration 🙂

5. Hi, Thippy! Will you be subbing Madame Baan Na? Also, thank you for your hard work!

1. Nope

6. Mai Soua Xiong says:

Does anyone know who will be subbing Likit Haeng Jan with Namtarn & Puen Kannin? Please let me know. Thank you!

7. sarane corona says:

Hello!!! am waiting for tawan arb dao i like the actor Kem Hussawee am finishing Hua jai thank you for you work is really professional and need!!!!

8. Jolley says:

i am looking forward for Prao and Suay Sorn Kom.. Its ok if its goin to take a long time…i hope you are not goin to drop this.. especially Prao. been waiting a long time to get subbed.. Thank You for your hardwork

9. Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come across Jao Sao Krong Arnon with subtitles? Thank you Thippy for Hujai Look Puchai and I am definitely looking forward to the next two that you have listed. I’m starting to think my days need to be at least four more hours long to keep up with what I want to watch. Great day everyone.

10. SuzieJ says:

Ooo Duang Jai Kabot, Fah Fak Ruk, and Roy Okart are all supposedly airing in the next slots for their channels! I wonder which ones you will choose to sub as they air since you already have Payak Rai Sai Salub to finish. I’m excited to sing out 😊 Thanks again for subbing Now and Kem’s lakorn as well as Weir and Steph’s lakorn! I love both ❤️

11. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS SO THAT WE CAN SEE SO GOOD LAKORNS..THANKS AGAIN..ALL THE BEST AND I HOPE TO SEE FROM YOU ALL THESE LOVELY NEW LAKORNS!!

12. r9aya r9aya says:

i’ve watched all completed dramas en this site and i can’t wate to see new dramas

13. Oh, you dropped See Mai Karn….

14. SuzieJ says:

Hey Thippy, just wanted to ask and see whether you would still be subbing Lub Luang Jai or dropping it completely? It’s okay if you don’t! You have had a lot in your plate lately! Just wanted to know so I can start it raw 🙂

It’s still on my list to sub in the future unless another subbing team subs it before me

1. SuzieJ says:

Ahh okay perfect! Thanks a lot ❤️ Really enjoying Weir and Stephany’s lakorn right now! Thanks for subbing it 🙂

2. Sar says:

Is WordPress video directly to hd..quality of 1080..nt.less that that it’s a streaming slowly so just asking

2. So it seems you dropped Rak Nee Huajai Rao Jong if I’m not wrong…

15. evasioson says:

Hi , can you sub Lap Luang Chai (Great W.). I think it is an interesting lakorn. Hope you consider this. Thank you! God Bless You.

1. Sukma says:

16. evasioson says:

Hi tippy, how are you today? All your future sub lakorn it is interesting and hoping that all of them will you sub completely. I’m looking forward all your future sub lakorn . Thank you for giving us a good story of sub lakorn. Good Luck and God Bless You! Susu!

17. An55mv says:

I can’t wait for Hua Jai Look Poochai!! ^_^

18. Flower_Tree says:

Hi Thippy, I read one of the previous comments on your site and you said that you use SeeSanTv to get the lakorns’s raw episodes. I would like to ask; how do you download the episodes or is there already a download button there. (I haven’t done the subscription just yet)😅

Also, not sure if you’ve done this already or not but, if there were episode parts rather than full episodes, how would you get the parted episodes to be full episodes.

Hehe, one more thing I forgot to mention. Please rest up and so as the other members as I now know how hard it actually is just to sub, time, and do all the other things that’s required to have the episodes subbed and uploaded. Tried it myself not too long ago and oh am I tired already; but still, I’ll be pushing myself forward as I’m a future subber😊

Excited to see your future projects! Especially Sapai TKO~

19. Hi, is anyone aware of a subber planning to consider Roy Leh Marnya with Pope and Bella?

1. Flower_Tree says:

Muse will be subbing it.

1. Lyn says:

Thank you for the information.

20. GING says:

HELLO THERE, HIPPY…..THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORKS GIVING US ENJOYABLE WATCHING OUR FAV LAKORNS….PLEASE INCLUDE SARAWAT YAI & PLENG TAWAN 2015 (BOTH HAVE ES KANTAPONG AS LEAD MALE)….THANKS AGAIN…..& MORE POWER TO YOU!