These are the projects I look forward to subbing or has took my interest to sub in the near future! Most of these projects are by my personal choice of the actor/actress follow by storyline. *SUBJECT TO CHANGE ANYTIME! & I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS SO STOP REQUESTING!

Finished Airing

All finished airing lakorns will be put in a poll and most votes will get picked to sub on the side. More info & poll coming soon!

Prao – WEIR SUKOLLAWAT | AUM PATCHARAPA | S KANTAPONG

Plik Din Su Dao – WEIR SUKOLLAWAT | PANCAKE KHEMANIT | WIN TAWIN | KWAN USAMANEE

Suay Sorn Kom – PORSHE SARAN | PRAPYE RAMIDA | GRACE KANKLAO

Duay Raeng Athitarn – WEIR SUKOLLAWAT | PANCAKE KHEMANIT

Tur Gup Kao Lae Rak Kong Rao – PAE ARAK | PANCAKE KHEMANIT | PETE THONGJEUA

Yahk Ja Rak Diew Jad Hai – BALL ASANAI | PU PRAYA | AUAN RANGSIT | RODMAY KANUENGNIT

UPDATED March 21, 2020

1. Angel says:

Do you think you able to subb Prai Sungkeet . That would be wonderful .

1. thippy says:

Nope!

2. magneta says:

I hope prao will be subbed sooner. let’s wait and see 🙂

3. Hi Haveners, This is DEFINITELY NOT a request for subbing but a shout out to others to let me know if you spot the future drama Leh Bunpakarn in 2020. I am a fan of the pairing of James and Taew and am excited for this one. YouTube “fed” me the preview!!
    Please excuse my enthusiasm Thippy . I hope it was OK to ask this.
    Have a great day.

1. sanda says:

Most likely, it’ll be subbed by James Ji Fansub.

1. Thank you for the information, I was not aware of that site.

4. SuzieJ says:

Hey Thippy, will you be doing another little article type of thing where you talk about the lakorns you subbed in 2019 and where you ranked them going from what you least liked all the way to what your favorite was like you did last year? I enjoy reading what you have to say and was wondering if you would be doing that or not? If not, that’s completely fine but I’m just curious to see what you’re ranking of your subbed lakorns of 2019 were 🙂

1. thippy says:

Yes, I will be doing that after I finish my three current one since it’ll be a total of 50 lakorns I’ve subbed hahaha…kinda like Neko’s 50th lakornerversary type thing LOL

1. SuzieJ says:

Yay, sounds good! I’ll be waiting. Thanks for the update as always 🙂

2. Thank you for your great request request SuziJ and thrilled with your response Thippy. I always enjoy your reviews even where I have had a different view of a particular aspect of the drama. I have gained a lot of knowledge from your writings and always make sure I have finished viewing before I read your thoughts.
        I look forward to this coming publication.

Thanks for the heads up re your upcoming milestone. What an accomplishment. Enjoy the countdown. I always get annoyed when people have requests despite your notices but SuzieJ your different post was the best idea!! Can’ t wait to celebrate the 50!! and to look back with Thippy.

5. mulan says:

Thank you for the sub and looking forward of your future project. Cant wait for other lakorn.

6. Mehdi Yamini says:

Hello guys there’s an amazing lakorn named nak soo taywada 2018 can you subbed Please Thippy team

7. Mehdi Yamini says:

Hello guys can you complete lakorn Rak Nee Huajai Rao Jong because there’s only one episode plz ohsweethaven Team

1. thippy says:

that project was dropped a long time ago. Sorry.

8. Table122000 says:

Thanks so much for all your hard work subbing the lakorns! Much appreciated. I look forward to your next project.
    Question: Does anyone know if Nine’s new lakorn Tee Krai Tee Mun is being subbed anywhere? I try to find information, but can’t.

9. Hazlina says:

Thank you for your hardwork Thippy… I really enjoyed Poobao Indy and I hope they will have another duo near in the future. 🙂